Who we are?
Australian United Pentecostal Churches is a movement of Malayalam Pentecostal Churches from different states of Australia in voluntary cooperation on terms of equality, uniting for evangelism, fellowship, order, discipline and other purposes outlined by the national governing body from time to time. Each individual church is self-governing, but commits itself to work together with other churches in the movement for the purpose of mutual support and the spread of the gospel in Australia and the world. The Association is an incorporated organisation in Victoria known as “Australian United Pentecostal Churches Incorporated”.
The love of our God, who sent His only son, to the earth, to be beaten by the soldiers, His own people nailed Him to the Cross, He died for our us, to redeem us from our sins, He was buried, but on the third days rose again, went to Heaven to prepare place for His children. Our love towards each others should be unconditional, as Christ Jesus loved us. We are all members together in the body of Christ. In Revelation 7:9-10 (Holy Bible) says, “After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”Let us first, be united irrespective of the Pentecostal church we are tagged and glorify His name together. Let us get on to work, for God is with us. Field is wide, servants are few, let us together, work and save souls for His Kingdom. The God of heaven will give us success. Our vision and motto is, as written in Acts 1:8, “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” Let us be effectively be His witnesses in Australia, we pray this fire we spread all over the states of Australia, and to the ends of the earth.
The aims and objects (or purposes) for which AUPC is established are as follows:
- To profess, practice and propagate the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ and strengthen the bonds of love and unity among the member churches as embodied in the Holy Bible and detailed in Appendix A of the Rules (Statement of Belief).
- To associate independent Pentecostal churches and brings them up in the unity of the Holy Spirit.
- To support multi-cultural communities in their spiritual and social needs.
- To initiate and promote education, health-care, community development, technical training and religious activities in Australia and abroad.
- To establish educational institutions, training centers, theological institutions, orphanages, rehabilitation centers, libraries, press and multimedia in Australia and abroad.
- To undertake human developmental activities independently or in collaboration with other agencies.
- To affiliate AUPC with any other society, church or organization having the same faith and principles as AUPC in Australia and abroad.
- Generally, to do welfare, charitable and all such other lawful acts as shall be found necessary incidental and conductive to the attainment of the above object
Let us Exalt His Name Together
Let us Exalt His Name Together